For nearly thirty years Dr. Larry Iverson has educated, motivated and entertained audiences. From his work with Olympic and world-class athletes to the main platform of Fortune 500 conferences, Larry delivers persuasion and communication strategies you can apply right now. Larry blends vision with his background as a Clinical Psychologist in guiding you on an insightful journey, while you develop insights that assist your personal development. Larry masterfully uses enthusiasm and humor to help you gain control in your life.
The Psychology of Sellingby Dr. Larry Iverson
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
"Are there things you want in life, but they’ve just never happened? Have you worked and struggled, and still don’t have the success you thought you’d have? Do you ever wonder why some people achieve great success with very little effort or work? It’s not an accident. Whether you are trying to sell, influence or negotiate with your largest client, boss, spouse or even one of your children—you need to be skillful. Do you think it would be helpful to be better at reading body language? Would it be beneficial to know how to overcome the #1 most frequently occurring miscommunication problem? What if you could eliminate the 7 biggest time wasters and free up an hour a day? Would knowing exactly how someone can be persuaded, be helpful in your interactions? Beginning today you can do all this and much more. Master these skills taught by Dr. Larry Iverson in this amazing Psychology of Selling Program.
• Know rapport building tactics so you can quickly connect with anyone.
• Learn what the biggest communication blunder is—and how to avoid it.
• Learn the step-by-step tactics for using the “Convincer Strategy” so you can rapidly persuade anyone
• Know how you can eliminate feeling overwhelmed so you never procrastinate.
• Learn how to trigger emotions that launch greater energy, focus and confidence.
• Learn how to use the “Formula for Success” to achieve more, faster.
• Know how to control negative mental states when they come up.
• Understand how to break-through limiting beliefs that block your success.
• Learn how to not just set goals, but how to make them come alive and achieve them
• Know the 9 secrets to time mastery, and how you can save at least 1 hour a day!"
- BN ID:
- Made for Success
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 664 KB
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews