Public Administration 1999-2000 / Edition 6by Howard R. Balanoff
Pub. Date: 09/28/1998
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing
This annually updated reader is a compilation of current newspaper,magazine,and journal articles addressing key topics in public administration.
Table of ContentsUNIT 1. Introduction to Public Administration
1. The Big Questions of Public Management, Robert D. Behn, Public Administration Review, July/August 1995.
2. The Difference between Neutral and Mindless, Gerald E. Caiden, PA Times, January 1997.
3. Pragmatism: Exploring Public Administration's Policy Imprint, Patricia M. Shields, Administration & Society, November 1996.
UNIT 2. Government and Organizational Behavior
A. HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATION
4. Preventing Sexual Harassment: A Fact Sheet for Employees, Bureau of National Affairs, 1998.
5. Administrative Benchmarks in Management Training, Susan C. Paddock, Public Productivity & Management Review, December 1997.
6. Privatizing Justice Agencies: The Due Process Dilemma of At-Will Employees, James D. Calder and Gary A. Mattson, Government Union Review, Fall 1990.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >