This book focuses on the interaction between the constitutionally mandated institutions and the bureaucracy.
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- New Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 7.37(w) x 9.62(h) x 0.75(d)
Table of Contents
I. NORMATIVE FUNCTIONS.
1. History of Public Administration as an Academic Discipline.
2. Ethics in Public Administration.
3. Normative Foundations of Public Administration.
II. PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION AS MANAGEMENT.
4. A Conceptual History of the Budget Process.
5. A Conceptual History of Public Personnel Management.
6. A Conceptual History of Administrative Law.
7. A Conceptual History of Policy Analysis.
III. PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION AS ORGANIZATION THEORY.
8. Organization Theory as a Problem of Structure.
9. Organization Theory as a Problem of Human Behavior.
10. Organization Theory as a Problem of Democracy.
IV. PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION AS PLANNED CHANGE.
11. Theory and Practice of Planned Change.
12. Public Sector Strategic Management.
13. Theory and Practice of Organization Development.
V. POLITICS AND ADMINISTRATION.
14. The Legislature in Administrative and Organizational Perspective.
15. Administration in Comparative Perspective.
16. Politics and Administration: American Political Theory and Bureaucracy.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >