In Memoriam—Phillip J. Ault.
Note to Students.
1. What Is Public Relations?
2. The Evolution of Public Relations.
3. Ethics and Professionalism.
4. The Individual in Public Relations.
5. Public Relations Departments and Firms.
7. Program Planning.
10. Public Opinion and Persuasion.
11. The Audience and How to Reach It.
12. New Technologies in Public Relations.
13. Public Relations and the Law.
15. Politics and Government.
16. International Public Relations.
17. Nonprofit Organizations.
19. Entertainment, Sports, and Travel.
20. Written Tactics.
21. Spoken Tactics.
22. Visual Tactics.
A Public Relations Glossary.