- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: acton, MA
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Designed to give the reader extra support in order to succeed, our Study Edition of Wilcox's Public Relations: Strategies and Tactics offers perforated chapter practice tests at the end of the book, an optional Practice Test Solutions Manual, and an Instructor's Testing Manual with solutions to the practice tests.
Containing the same engaging and effective features that have made Public Relations: Strategies and Tactics such a success, the Study Edition offers an additional bonus: perforated chapter quizzes. Because the answers to the practice tests are not included in the Study Edition, the tests can serve as quizzes or homework. The Practice Test Solutions Manual (ISBN: 0-205-50728-X), containing the answers, can be packaged with the Study Edition. Also included with this option is our Tutor Center Access Card to provide the reader with extra study support from our qualified Tutor Center professionals by phone, fax, email, and the Internet. With either ordering option, readers get a valuable and effective study system not found in other books!
Using real-life case studies, Public Relations: Strategies and Tactics helps the reader better understand the basic concepts, strategies, and tactics practiced in public relations today. The book presents an engaging and comprehensive overview of the principles, concepts, and methods of public relations.
1. What is Public Relations.
2. Evolutions of Public Relations.
3. Ethics and Professionalism.
4. Public Relations Departments and Firms.
6. Program Planning.
9. Public Opinion & Persuasion.
10. Crisis Communications & Risk Management.
11. The Audience & How to Reach It.
12. Public Relations and the Law.
13. New Technologies in Public Relations.
14. News Releases, Newsletters & Brochures.
15. Radio, Television & the Web.
16. Presentations & Speeches.
18. Politics & Government.
19. International Public Relations.
20. Nonprofit Organizations.
22. Entertainment, Sports & Travel.