This book is ideal for small businessmen, entrepreneurs and REALTORS. It is a complete guide that describes everything you need to know, from start to finish, to achieve a successful online business. The book's "step-by-step" structure leads you to a low-cost Website and affordable traffic generators that target your specific audience. The book is an invaluable resource for anyone on a tight budget who wishes to market products or services on the Internet. It is packed with "real world" information, tips and ...
This book is ideal for small businessmen, entrepreneurs and REALTORS. It is a complete guide that describes everything you need to know, from start to finish, to achieve a successful online business. The book's "step-by-step" structure leads you to a low-cost Website and affordable traffic generators that target your specific audience. The book is an invaluable resource for anyone on a tight budget who wishes to market products or services on the Internet. It is packed with "real world" information, tips and secrets that will save you hundreds of dollars and frustrating setbacks. Rather than stumbling about, readers will jumpstart their success by benefiting from years of experience and countless hours of research. Even if you already have a Website, learn how to enhance your Website and multiply sales for little or no cost. Written in plain English for non-techies, the book explains how to successfully create, manage and promote a Website.
So you want a Website to promote or sell your products and services online, but you don't know where to begin? You've done a little research, and it seems like there is so much to learn. A lot of it seems confusing and even contradictory. Worse, it seems expensive. You don't know who or what to believe. If only there was a clear roadmap that you could confidently follow to wind up with an affordable Website that contributes to your bottom line. Well, now there is.This book is for anyone who wishes to take their business online. You may operate a small business, be an entrepreneur targeting an online niche, or a REALTOR® seeking to gain more clients and improve sales. Your knowledge of Website development may be considerable, or you may be a novice whose only experience with the Internet has been online shopping for Holiday gifts. It makes no difference. This book is a complete roadmap that instructs you in everything you need to know, from start to finish, to have a successful online business. It is a step-by-step guide, packed with secrets employed by successful online marketers. This document demystifies the process of Internet marketing. Those of you who are on a budget will benefit immensely by avoiding common pitfalls while achieving a Website that delivers results. The book is ideal for anyone who wants to promote their business online. It is written for non-techies. If you can operate a personal computer and are familiar with basic applications like Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer, you can create, manage and promote a Website.The author has walked in your footsteps. Every bit of wisdom contained in this book has been verified by personal experience. I have created several Websites and overcome the challenges of online marketing. The knowledge gained from my successes and mistakes is presented here for your benefit. It offers a blueprint for your online marketing success.This book is also an immense reference manual providing "real world" knowledge verified by industry experts. Moreover, it is packed with valuable information, such as suggested low-cost vendors for Web services or products, plus reference Websites that supplement the data and advice given within these pages. You are about to benefit from extensive research and years of experience while saving hundreds of dollars. Every question you are likely to have about creating a successful online business is answered here. In fact, you will find that the book becomes an ongoing guide for your Internet marketing activities, boosting sales long after your Website is operational.What This Book Will Tell You
* A wealth of practical knowledge for successfully preparing and promoting a Website is provided. In clear terms, you will learn:
* Why you absolutely need a Website today to conduct business.
* Without getting "techie," the essential terminology you need to know.
* How to create a Website. A comprehensive step-by-step process leads you through the development of a successful Website. Essential aspects, such as Website goals, its design and layout, selecting easy-to-use authoring tools, site navigation issues, and tips for achieving a user-friendly online presence are covered. An overview of HTML is included to show how simple "cut and paste" operations can add tremendous functionality to your Website. In the process of learning about Website creation, you will overcome any hesitation you may have had by seeing how easy it is to launch an online business these days.
* How to avoid pitfalls. What are the "do's" and "don'ts" in developing your Website?
* How to optimize your Website for search engines through keyword selection, inserting Meta Tags, including specific Webpages and preparing content that gets results.
* The nature of search engines and how to submit your Website to them. What to look out for with Google and Yahoo. Search engine "gotchas" to avoid. Where to find free submission services. How often you should submit your website to search engines.
* How to submit your Website to important directories that boost your traffic and help you to achieve more business.
* Where to find inexpensive tools and services for your Website, including what to look for in your selections. Suggested vendors with affordable solutions are provided at each step.
* Where to find FREE tools, services and tutorials that can be used to your benefit.
* How to successfully promote your Website once it is active. Learn how to use low-cost tactics that can make your online business as prominent as that of major corporations! Cross- linking, article submissions, pay-per-click advertising, online magazine advertising, email newsletters, viral marketing and a host of other strategies that drive traffic to your Website are presented.
* How to measure success and fine-tune your Website for improved sales.
* How to generate even more revenue from your Website.
* Productivity tools, such as autoresponders, which assist you in automating the operation of your Website.Inexpensive new capabilities, like RSS feeds and blogs, that boost your search engine rankings, retain customers and push new traffic to your website.
* Where to find additional valuable information that can help you.Every chapter builds on the previous one, leading you to a successful conclusion. Explanations for complex subjects are given in plain English. Important information is highlighted for your reference. Suggested vendors for your selection are presented, saving you countless hours of research and filtering out expensive tools and services better suited for large corporations. In short, this book is a goldmine, a true bonanza, for those contemplating a Website, whether you have some experience or are just a beginner.By the time you complete the book, you will have a well-designed Website promoting your services or products. Moreover, you will understand exactly what you have to do to achieve high search-engine rankings and otherwise promote your Website to attract qualified traffic that turns into sales. You will know how to measure your success and make adjustments accordingly. And finally, you will have a plan for the ongoing operation of your Website, fully understanding what activities are necessary for long term success.Assumptions about You, the Reader
It is assumed that you have not been living in a cave for the past ten years, cut off from civilization. That is, you are familiar with the Internet and Websites. "Surfing" the Internet by using search engines (such as Google or Yahoo) to find information, products or services is something you have done many times. You have navigated through Websites, and you generally understand their nature and how they are typically presented.That's it! If you are a typical PC user, then the information presented in these pages is easily grasped. This book minimizes technical jargon and fully explains what you need to know. Subjects that you do not need to be concerned about are purposely excluded. Resources and solutions are abundantly presented. This book is truly a roadmap that will lead you step-by-step to a successful online business.
Enjoy the journey.