- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Part 1: Introduction
1. Q-Squared: Combining qualitative and quantitative approaches to poverty analysis
Part 2: Identification: Who are the poor and what are their characteristics?
2. Foundations: Epistemology
3. First Generation Q2: Exploring differences
4. Second Generation Q2: Addressing comparability and validity
Part 3: Causal Analysis: Why are people poor?
5. Foundations: Causation and causal inference
6. Q2 Causal Analysis: Exploring the drivers of poverty status and dynamics
7. Q2 Impact Assessment: Evaluating the poverty impact of programs and projects
Part 4: Conclusion
Appendix: Q2 research designs and methods
A.1. Identification: Who are the poor and what are their characteristics?
A.2. Causal analysis of poverty status and dynamics
A.3. Causal analysis in impact assessment