0205359132 Item in good condition and has highlighting/writing on text. Used texts may not contain supplemental matierials such as CD's, info-trac etc... All day low prices, buy ...from us sell to us we do it all!!Read moreShow Less
1st Edition. Used books are NOT guaranteed to contain components and/or supplements such as: Access Codes or working CD's/DVD's! Ships fast! Expedited shipping 2-4 business days; ...Standard shipping 7-14 business days. Ships from USA!Read moreShow Less
All orders ship SAME or NEXT business day. Expedited shipments will be received in 1-5 business days within the United States. We proudly ship to APO/FPO addresses. 100% ...Satisfaction Guaranteed!Read moreShow Less
PAPERBACK Very Good 0205359132 FREE upgrade to Priority Mail Delivery (2-3 day delivery). DAILY SHIPPING! FREE tracking info! Excellent Customer Service available to answer all ...inquiries.Read moreShow Less
This concise text discusses a wide range of quantitative research methods, including advanced techniques such as logic regression, multilevel modeling, and structural equation modeling. Because the text emphasizes concepts rather than mathematics and computational formulas, it is accessible to a wide range of research users, Professional practitioners in areas such as education, business, social work, and psychology gain an understanding of research methods, enabling them to interpret advanced research in their fields.
• Accessibility to readers of any level, including those with no mathematics beyond elementary arithmetic and a limited background in research methods and statistics, as text discusses advanced methods with ease.
• Three part organization–The Basics, Advanced Methods, and Specialized Applications–provides instructors the flexibility to choose among advanced techniques and specialized applications.
• Real data is used to illustrate and compare the uses of analytic techniques. Students are provided with the data sets so they can use a statistical package to try out the techniques on their own.
• Integrated discussions of design and measurement as well as analysis provide students with a complete picture of the entire research process.
• Helpful and thoughtful discussion questions help instructors and students probe subjects more deeply and apply the chapters’ concepts to topics of particular interest to them. • An informative self-test comprised of multiple-choice and true-false questions concludes each chapter.
• An online Instructor’s Manual contains discussion of self-test questions and their answers, as well as hundreds of additional field-tested test questions that instructors may use for their examinations.
Package this text with [ MyLabSchool Logo ] and Research Navigator–a powerful set of online tools that bring the classroom to life!