Questions and Answers for Dental Nursesby Carole Hollins
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Questions and Answers for Dental Nurses has been completely revised and updated for its third edition. Encompassing the significant changes to the NEBDN National Certificate, this book now includes both standard Multiple Choice Questions and the new style Extended Matching Questions with helpful explanatory information on responses. As a self-assessment tool this revision guide is a must-have for all trainee dental nurses looking to sit either the NEBDN examination or the NVQ in Oral Healthcare, up to level 3.
- Completely revised content and updated format
- The author is the current Chairman of the NEBDN and a member of its 'New Exam Project' Question Writing Team.
- 14 chapters in 4 sections covering the whole curriculum
- 2 types of multiple choice question throughout:
- 1 of 5 single best answer questions
- New scenario-based extended matching questions
- Clear explanation of answers
- Invaluable resource for independent revision
- Boosts confidence of readers preparing for examinations
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 846 KB
Meet the Author
Carole Hollins is a dental practitioner and member of the British Dental Association. She is the current Chairman of the National Examining Board for Dental Nurses (NEBDN). She is the author of Levison's Textbook for Dental Nurses.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >