Victoria Shearer wore several professional hats -- elementary school teacher, advertising agency account executive, cooking magazine copy editor -- before combining her passion for food and travel with her love of writing. She has been a frequent contributor to the travel and food sections of national newspapers and magazines and is author of several books, including Quick, Cheap Comfort Food and Slow Cooker Classics from Around the World.
Quick, Cheap Comfort Food: 100+ Fresh Recipes for Meals in a Hurryby Victoria Shearer
Quick, Cheap Comfort Food is the solution for every hurried, hungry household craving delicious, nutritious meals. These recipes are the alternative to too many take-out meals and frozen dinners. Enjoy a diverse selection of quality, satisfying food for a fraction of the cost of/i>/b>
Want to cut costs? Eat healthier? Save time in the kitchen?
Quick, Cheap Comfort Food is the solution for every hurried, hungry household craving delicious, nutritious meals. These recipes are the alternative to too many take-out meals and frozen dinners. Enjoy a diverse selection of quality, satisfying food for a fraction of the cost of eating out.
What do you do when you hear that last minute call of "What's for dinner?"
• Use the detailed lists for stocking your pantry and freezer and you'll never be without a quick and delicious meal to cook up and serve.
• Choose your favorite from the multitude of comfort food meals that take fewer than 30 minutes to prepare and cook.
• Take advantage of money- and time-saving tips so you'll always have just what you need for the right price.
• Come home to a perfectly cooked meal with make-ahead and slow-cooker recipe options.
- Sellers Publishing, Inc.
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 5.60(w) x 7.50(h) x 0.70(d)
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >