Quick & Easy Jigs and Fixtures (PagePerfect NOOK Book)by Kerry Pierce
Add speed, accuracy and ease to almost every operation in your shop with this book of 16 ingenious jigs, clever workshop aids and amazing devices that you simply cannot buy in any store. These jigs are the helping hands that turn a bench-pounding frustrating
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Add speed, accuracy and ease to almost every operation in your shop with this book of 16 ingenious jigs, clever workshop aids and amazing devices that you simply cannot buy in any store. These jigs are the helping hands that turn a bench-pounding frustrating glue-up into a calm, controlled and confident operation. They're the things that tool manufacturers should have added to all your tools, and they're the time-saving shortcuts you wish you'd thought of.
- Cut accurate tenons on any curved shape with a one-piece table saw jig.
- Trick your drill press to bore accurate mortises at any conceivable angle.
- Sculpt elegant raised-panel doors with the safest and most adjustable jig ever.
- Turn parts of any length (yes, any length) without ever moving your lathe's tool rest.
- Secure parts of any shape to your bench with ever-obedient bench dogs and dirt-simple cradles.
- Draw accurate arcs and circles that are out of range of all commercial compasses.
- F+W Media
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- Sales rank:
- File size:
- 79 MB
- This product may take a few minutes to download.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
Vanished.. ~ Flamepelt
I can still hope that reed stripes are ok handling 3 adopted kits and her kits
"So I was forcemated when I had just become a warrior. I died givimg birth to my kits. About a month later something happened where i came back as a kit and my siblings became kits as well. So basically Brightblaze my own kit was older than me."
You were wrong. Blazestar didnt choose me.
She puts in fresh bedding and a plump mouse