Quick-Simmering Soups (Fresh and Simple)by Jennifer Darling
But you don't have to seek out a big city restaurant to satisfy a craving for soup. Quick-Simmering Soups features a tempting variety of soups you can enjoy at homemeat, meatless,/i>
It's no wonder soups are popular in trendy restaurants across the country. Soup provides the comfort and familiarity of good home cookingall in one bowl.
But you don't have to seek out a big city restaurant to satisfy a craving for soup. Quick-Simmering Soups features a tempting variety of soups you can enjoy at homemeat, meatless, vegetable loaded, light, hearty, and spicy soups. This collection will appeal to the whole family, any day of the week.
These recipes showcase fresh-from-the-market produce and full-flavored herbs and spices. Each recipe goes beyond basic chicken noodle soup, offering exciting flavor-punched combinations and new ideas for an extraordinary, yet easy, meal in a bowl.Quick-Simmering Soups includes:
- 65 recipes for soups, chowders, and stews
- Recipes using the freshest ingredients
- Hints for streamlining preparation
- Tips on how to use unusual ingredients
- Preparation and cooking times for every recipe
- Nutrition information with every recipe
- Full-color photos featuring many of the recipes.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >