Stephen L. Nelson, MBA, CPA, provides accounting, business advisory, tax planning, and tax preparation services to small businesses. He belongs to the American Institute of CPAs and holds an MBA in finance and a master's in taxation. His 100-plus books, including all editions of QuickBooks For Dummies and Quicken For Dummies, have sold more than four million copies.
QuickBooks 2013 For Dummiesby Stephen L. Nelson
Now more than ever, keeping track of every penny is crucial to making it in business. And the owners of thousands of small-to-mid-size businesses turn to QuickBooks to help them manage their finances without having to hire an outside accounting professional. Bestselling author Stephen Nelson updates his popular/b>
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Get your business organized with QuickBooks
Now more than ever, keeping track of every penny is crucial to making it in business. And the owners of thousands of small-to-mid-size businesses turn to QuickBooks to help them manage their finances without having to hire an outside accounting professional. Bestselling author Stephen Nelson updates his popular QuickBooks For Dummies to cover the latest revisions and enhancements to this leading small business accounting software package.
After a quick review of bookkeeping basics, you'll discover how QuickBooks 2013 can help you build the perfect budget, process payroll, simplify your tax return prep work, create invoices, manage inventory, generate income statements, balance accounts, and much more. You'll learn what you should do before you install and set up QuickBooks, then move on to basic bookkeeping concepts and the fundamentals of building a solid budget. You'll also discover how to enter data, create invoices, record and print sales receipts, monitor your job costs, and generate most common financial reports with ease.
- Veteran author Stephen Nelson updates his perennial bestseller and offers you easy-to-understand coverage of the newest release of QuickBooks
- Enables you to take control of managing your own business accounting and financial management tasks so you can avoid having to hire expensive outside help
- Provides expert advice for getting started with QuickBooks, building the perfect budget, processing payroll, creating invoices, managing inventory, tracking job costs, generating income statements, balancing accounts, creating financial reports, and more
- Takes you through the steps of going online with QuickBooks, backing up your data, and simplifying tax preparation
QuickBooks 2013 For Dummies helps you take control of your financial management tasks. Big or small, your business will benefit!
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 12 MB
- This product may take a few minutes to download.
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >