QuickBooks 2013 In Depthby Laura Madeira
Do more in less time!
Whether you’re an entrepreneur, accountant, or bookkeeper, this comprehensive guide will help you get the most out of QuickBooks 2013: more productivity, more business knowledge, and more value! Drawing on her unsurpassed QuickBooks consulting and accounting experience, Laura Madeira delivers step-by-step guides/p>/p>… See more details below
Do more in less time!
Whether you’re an entrepreneur, accountant, or bookkeeper, this comprehensive guide will help you get the most out of QuickBooks 2013: more productivity, more business knowledge, and more value! Drawing on her unsurpassed QuickBooks consulting and accounting experience, Laura Madeira delivers step-by-step guides and practical checklists for taking total control over business finances and improving everything from planning to reporting and payroll to invoicing.
• Create a new QuickBooks file; convert from other software; and set up users, permissions, and preferences
• New! Learn how to use tools specific to your version of QuickBooks, including QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions
• Understand QuickBooks lists from the chart of accounts, items, classes, and more
• Set up and manage inventory, vendors, customers, and payroll
• Track product or service sales and manage the profitability of your company
• Efficiently download bank and credit card transactions
• Master all the essentials of financial reporting; customize and memorize reports
• Review the accuracy of your data, with step-by-step instructions accompanied by checklists
• Share QuickBooks data with your accountant or client at tax time
• Use QuickBooks 2013’s tools for managing loans, planning and preparing for year-end, and syncing with Outlook contacts
• Efficiently review and correct client data errors, from misclassified transactions to incorrect beginning balances
• Prepare customized reports and documents using MS Excel and Word integration
• Master powerful shortcuts for working more efficiently and saving precious time
• Learn how to reliably back up your data, troubleshoot database errors, and manage QuickBooks data integrity
All In Depth books offer
• Comprehensive coverage with detailed solutions
• Troubleshooting help for tough problems you can’t fix on your own
• Outstanding authors recognized worldwide for their expertise and teaching style
Learning, reference, problem-solving...the only QuickBooks 2013 book you need!
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >