Quickbooks Pro 2002: A Complete Courseby Janet Horne
Pub. Date: 08/28/2002
Publisher: Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
Quickbook Pro 2002 and Student CD provides training in using one of the best-selling computerized accounting programs available for small-to-mid-sized businessesQuickBooks 2002, QuickBooks Pro 2002, and QuickBooks Premier 2002. This comprehensive book contains visually-oriented chapters that are interrelated so users can see the full effect of transactions for the accounting cycle in service and merchandising businesses, as well as payroll and company creation. The volume provides an introduction to computers and QuickBooks Pro and details sales and receivables, payables and purchases and general accounting and end-of-period procedures in the service and merchandising businesses, as well as payroll and computerizing a manual accounting system. For Accounting Clerks, Accountants and Bookkeepers.
- Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.27(w) x 10.87(h) x (d)
Table of Contents1. Introduction to Computers and QuickBooks Pro.
2. Sales and Receivables: Service Business.
3. Payables and Purchases: Service Business.
4. General Accounting and End-of-Period Procedures: Service Business.
End of Section At Your Service Practice Set: Service Business.
5. Sales and Receivables: Merchandising Business.
6. Payables and Purchases: Merchandising Business.
7. General Accounting and End-of-Period Procedures: Merchandising Business.
End of Section Paradise Golf Shop Practice Set: Merchandising Business.
9. Computerizing a Manual Accounting System.
End of Section Your Book Store Practice Set: Comprehensive Problem.
Appendix A: Introduction to Windows7CScreens, Terminology, and Disk Duplication.
Appendix B: QuickBooks Letters.
Appendix C: QuickBooks Pro Online.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >