Bobbi Sandberg is a consulting accountant and retired CPA who has been a trainer, instructor, and teacher of QuickBooks in the Pacific Northwest for more than 40 years. Specializing in making 'numbers your friend', Bobbi has helped small businesses succeed by both teaching and supporting QuickBooks from installation to complex accounting issues. Through her small business focused community college classes, she helps small business owners understand and utilize the many features in QuickBooks.
Quicken 2013 The Official Guideby Bobbi Sandberg
Filled with insider tips and expert techniques, Quicken 2013: The Official Guide shows you how to manage your finances and assets with confidence. Discover the most efficient and effective methods for tracking your income, expenses, savings, transactions, investments, and so much more./p>/i>
The Only Official Guide to the #1 Personal Finance Software
Filled with insider tips and expert techniques, Quicken 2013: The Official Guide shows you how to manage your finances and assets with confidence. Discover the most efficient and effective methods for tracking your income, expenses, savings, transactions, investments, and so much more.
Fully endorsed by Intuit, makers of Quicken, this official guide saves you time and money by revealing how to maximize all of the software's powerful capabilities—including new features and hidden gems. You’ll get professional advice along with information about online resources to assist you in reducing debt, making sound financial decisions, and planning for a secure future.
- Customize Quicken for your preferences
- Track income, expenses, and cash flow
- Set up Online Account Services
- Automate transactions and tasks
- Analyze banking activity with snapshots, reports, and graphs
- Reconcile checking, savings, and credit card accounts
- Take advantage of the budgeting and debt reduction tools
- Track investments and optimize your portfolio
- Monitor assets and loans
- Manage household records
- Save money and plan for retirement
- Simplify tax preparation and maximize deductions
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >