am assuming that you were drawn to this page because of your interest in rabbits. And either you are thinking about getting a rabbit or already have one or two. I love rabbits, too. Rabbits are so cute, and very intelligent. They need a little attention, like any other creature but can provide much love, devotion and profit (if you prefer.) They are very fragile and can ...
am assuming that you were drawn to this page because of your interest in rabbits. And either you are thinking about getting a rabbit or already have one or two.
I love rabbits, too.
Rabbits are so cute, and very intelligent. They need a little attention, like any other creature but can provide much love, devotion and profit (if you prefer.) They are very fragile and can easily be hurt by handling them wrong and can even be scared to death.
On that note let me ask you a few questions...
Are you looking for reliable information about the care of your rabbit?
Would you like for your rabbit to trust you as a friend?
Do you wish you could find the support you need to properly care for your rabbits?
Would you like for your rabbit to feel safe and secure in your home?
Would you like to know how to actually take care of rabbits?
This book is for anyone, whether you are just beginning, or an expert. Everyone will learn something from my book. Even though experience is the best teacher, knowledge can be just as powerful in the right hands.
My book can help you even if you do not own a pet rabbit. If you are interested in learning more about rabbits and wish to be confident in your decision to get one, get this book first. My book will aid your decision and help decide if a rabbit is a good pet for you.
Here’s a brief list of what’s inside:
• What the beginner should know before getting the first rabbit
• Step-by-step guide to follow
• Medical expertise and when to consult a vet
• Rabbit care the right way
• Tips on the proper time and amount to feed your rabbit
• The best foods for maximum health
• Supplements even the experts don’t know about
• Want to spoil your pet? Here are some treats they will love
• Essential supplies to keep on hand for any situation
• Rabbits for business? Here’s what you need to know before beginning
• Comprehensive list of legal and tax requirements
• How to train your rabbit and impress your friends
• You can teach your pet to use a litter box
• Different breeds for different purposes
• Found a wild baby? Tips on its care
• Warnings about proper care and training and what not to do
• Differences between domestic and wild rabbits
• Various types of domestic rabbits and which are best for what purpose
• Various types of wild rabbits and their special care
• The right way to cuddle, hold and play with your pet
• Know about the special toys for rabbits
• How to live with rabbits in your home and keep them healthy and happy
• A comprehensive list of resources for more information
• Rabbits can be fun with the proper care and training
• You will be the resident expert
• How to bond with your pet and keep your rabbit happy
• How to train your rabbit
• How to get your rabbit to trust and love you
• How to easily meet your pet’s needs
• Helpful information that will even amaze the experts
• How to bring out the best in your pet
• Make your new family member feel special
• Become an expert yourself in all breeds of rabbits
• How to care for a wild rabbit
• How to take care of a sick rabbit and prevent most illnesses before they happen
• Emergency care for an injured rabbit
• Advice for first time owner or professional
• Research for students of veterinary medicine
• Resources for additional information about a specific topic
• How to teach children about rabbit care and handling
• Benefits and considerations of a rabbit breeding business
• Proper rabbit breeding guidelines
• Most up-to-date information about rabbits and their care
• Advantages and disadvantages of rabbits as house pets
• Proper food rationing and best feeding times
• Best supplements to make sure your rabbit stays healthy even into old age
• List of must-have supplies to have on hand before bringing your new pet home
• How to prepare government paperwork for a rabbit breeding business
• Advice from experts such as wildlife rangers and veterinarians
• How to tell the breeds apart by color and features
• …and a lot more in between!