Nondual awakeningthe liberating realization of onenessis the pinnacle state in the world's great contemplative traditions. While the simple beauty of this teaching has captivated many modern spiritual seekers, the social conditioning of our culture often creates barriers for Western practitioners that even the most advanced Eastern masters have never personally encountered.
With Radiant Mind, Peter Fenneran expert in Eastern psychologies and longtime student of many Tibetan mastersoffers you an effective, practical approach for Western students seeking to directly experience and cultivate the healing power of nondual awakening.
The Complete Freedom of Unconditioned Mind
Peter Fenner refers to the state of pure presence as unconditioned awareness because it frees us from our cultural conditioning that creates the sense of separation and prevents us from realizing our transcendent selves. Drawing upon decades of experience as a nondual therapist and Buddhist scholar, Fenner demonstrates an intimate familiarity with the ego traps and unconscious beliefs that so often confound Western students. With gentle wisdom, profound insight, and a lighthearted presence, he guides you on your journey through each step on the road to enlightened consciousness.
In his workshops, Peter Fenner has taught thousands of students how to attain a state known as the ultimate medicine, one in which we abide in tranquility, free from the pressures of our desires and fears. Now, this groundbreaking teacher brings you his unique blend of Eastern and Western wisdom on a full-length audio workshop for beginning and advanced practitioners. Radiant Mind is your chance to experience the powerful and precise teacher-to-student transmission for transcending suffering, healing your wounds, and experiencing oneness with all that is.
- Specific techniques to track and expand the depth, duration, and purity of your nondual experience
- How to bring yourself back to the now when your mind wanders to the past or the future
- Conscious communication: learning to speak and listen from a space of pure openness
- Are you meditating? How a daily contemplative practice helps you dissolve fixations and fears
- Can you stop meditating? What to do when your practice becomes a fixation of its own
- Discovering natural meditation: the place where deep serenity and openness unfold naturally and effortlessly
- Guided meditations and visualizations for integrating the transcendent state into every part of your life
- Seven CDs with nearly eight hours of instruction, wisdom, and effective guided practice from a master teacher of nondual awakening