- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Reveals patterns of change in large companies, identifying new managerial competencies firms need to deliver a product, process, or service in a way that will enable market transformation, and outsmart the upstarts.
1. The Radical Innovation Imperative
2. The Course of Radical Innovation
3. Grabbing Lightning
4. Living with Chaos: Managing Radical Innovation Projects
5. Learning About Markets for Radical Innovation
6. Building the Business Model
7. Acquiring Resources and Capabilities
8. Making the Transition to Operations
9. Driving Radical Innovation: The Importance of Individuals
10. A Radical New Paradigm for Radical Innovation Success
Appendix: Corporate Venture Capital Models
About the Authors
Author Bio: Richard Leifer, Christopher M. McDermott, Gina Colarelli O'Connor, Lois S. Peters, Mark Rice and Robert W. Veryzer are all faculty members in the Lally School of Management and Technology, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.