Radiographic Imaging for Dental Auxiliaries / Edition 2by Dale A. Miles, Margot L. Van Dis, Catherine W. Jensen, Ann Ferretti
Fully revised and up to date, the 4th edition of this trusted, all-in-one work-text helps you effectively acquire, process, and review dental radiographs and ensure successful patient outcomes. Learn and apply essential imaging techniques with ease while staying up-to-date on the latest technology and the most current practices in dental radiography. Concise,… See more details below
Fully revised and up to date, the 4th edition of this trusted, all-in-one work-text helps you effectively acquire, process, and review dental radiographs and ensure successful patient outcomes. Learn and apply essential imaging techniques with ease while staying up-to-date on the latest technology and the most current practices in dental radiography. Concise, easy-to-read chapters detail the complete spectrum of radiographic imaging, supported by valuable review material to help you solidify your understanding of key concepts and prepare for professional success!
- Study questions at the end of each chapter help you assess your knowledge and identify areas requiring further review.
- Glossary of radiographic terms presents essential terms and definitions in one convenient place.
- UPDATED photographs and illustrations reflect the most current tools and technology in the field.
- Chapter on implant and extraoral imaging helps you better understand the link between these two related techniques and ensure the most accurate image evaluation.
- Design and chapter organization make content more accessible and inviting.
- Companion Evolve website reinforces your understanding with review activities and practice exams.
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 7.09(w) x 10.24(h) x (d)
Table of Contents
|Ch. 1||Intraoral Radiographic Technique||1|
|Ch. 2||Film Processing and Quality Assurance||49|
|Ch. 3||X-Ray Properties and the Generation of X Rays||73|
|Ch. 4||Image Characteristics||87|
|Ch. 5||Technique/Processing Errors and Troubleshooting||101|
|Ch. 6||Accessory Radiographic Techniques and Patient Management||129|
|Ch. 7||Digital Imaging||149|
|Ch. 8||Panoramic Radiography||165|
|Ch. 9||Extraoral Radiography||181|
|Ch. 10||Implant Radiology||199|
|Ch. 11||Normal Anatomy and Film Mounting||211|
|Ch. 12||Interpretation: Normal Versus Abnormal and Common Radiographic Presentation of Lesions||231|
|Ch. 13||Radiation Biology and Protection||281|
|Glossary of Radiologic Terms||297|
|Answers to Study Questions||313|
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >