Raising A Healthy Dwarf Hamster: The Definitive Guideby Tony Sanders
Dwarf hamsters are tiny, cute animals that make fantastic pets for just about anyone, especially children and families. They fit in the palm of your hand, they are inexpensive and if you train them when they are young, they will be your buddy for life! But you need to know certain care and feeding tips. You need to know how to raise your hamster and how to play with… See more details below
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Dwarf hamsters are tiny, cute animals that make fantastic pets for just about anyone, especially children and families. They fit in the palm of your hand, they are inexpensive and if you train them when they are young, they will be your buddy for life! But you need to know certain care and feeding tips. You need to know how to raise your hamster and how to play with it properly.
This comprehensive, yet easy-to-read guide contains all the expert tips and advice you need to raise a happy, healthy hamster.
• The different hamster species and the characteristics and typical behaviors of each – so you’ll know right away which type of hamster is right for you!
• A quick and easy way to tell the sex of a hamster – you’ll be amazed at how easy this is to do when you follow this simple tip!
• The right type of diet to start your baby hamster out on – not doing this can cause digestive and nutritional problems later in life!
• A full chapter on how to select the right hamster for your home – including a complete checklist of things to look for when choosing a hamster!
• How to set up the proper habitat for your hamster – and ensure that your hamster is happy and healthy for years to come!
• Where to get your hamster from – as well as where you should never buy a hamster!
• How to handle, tame and train your hamster like an expert – even if you’ve never had a pet hamster before in your life!
• All about common hamster illnesses, including their causes and the best courses of treatment – here you’ll learn how to spot hamster illnesses early before they become serious, including nutritional disorders, infectious diseases, respiratory diseases, viral illnesses, fungal diseases, gastrointestinal infections, traumatic injuries, hereditary diseases, reproductive disorders, neurological disorders, and environmental disorders
• A complete chapter on hamster breeding – do you think you want to breed hamsters? Read this chapter before attempting anything!
• Where to place your hamster's cage – and what to put in it to provide your hamster with an exciting environment that he or she won’t grow tired of!
And much, much more ...
- Tony Sanders
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- Sales rank:
- File size:
- 312 KB
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
Should i buy? Might be gettin dwarf ham. Soon and im curios
I like it i might get it soon mabie even a reall hamster