The Complete Guide to Goats...
As the thought of raising and taking care of a goat is interesting, it is even more interesting to discover how the process is done. For only $17, you can get this guide which takes you through the steps of raising and caring for goats. There are other goat raising guides out there, but none of them compare to this one. In this guide, there is so much you need to know so that you can have healthy and thriving goats. You would not want it any other way.
So don't delay and get this book now! You will be one of the fortunate ones that gets their hand on this and find out how the process works. You don't want to be left out in the cold, not knowing how to take care of your precious animals. Your goats will want to be some of your precious companions once they know that you are there for them. There will be times when they won't want you to leave their side.
That’s why this book is so important. It can help to relieve you of all the guess work with raising and caring for goats.
In this book, here's just a few things you will discover:
* Why you cannot have just one goat on your property
* Where goats need to live in order to thrive
* Where goats cannot live and why
* When should you not commit to taking care of goats
* Where you can find a veterinarian for your goats
* Where you can purchase goats from
* How to keep your goat(s) from roaming around and wandering aimlessly
* The average number of "kids" that goats will produce every year
* How to know when a female goat is in "heat"
* When is the female goat's most "active" time
* How long is the gestation period for a female goat
* What is "kidding"
* What happens to the kid after birth
* What the mother goat does during the "freshening" process
* The amount of milk can the female goat can produce daily while it's in their system
* and much more!