"Raising Intuitive Children gives parents excellent explanations with true-life stories that first brings normalcy to what has previously been viewed as a phenomenon, and then provides a terrific skill set for parents and caregivers alike."
-Meg Blackburn Losey, PhD, author of The Children of Now
"An informed and thoughtful approach to parenting of intuitively aware, energetically sensitive children in an ever-changing world."
-Maria Housden, author of Hannah's Gift and Unraveled
"All who care for kids will enjoy its cutting-edge research and fascinating stories."
-Sandra Sedgbeer, editor in chief, Inspired Parenting and Children of the New Earth magazines
"A must read for all parents as all children are inherently intuitive."
-Sonia Choquette, author of The Intuitive Spark: Bringing Intuition Home to Your Child, Your Family, and You
Raising Intuitive Children helps parents understand an intuitive child's world and teaches them how to validate, not suppress, these intuitive abilities. The stakes are high; if intuitive children get dismissed, they can lose their way, their joy, and their spirit.
Psychotherapist Caron Goode teams up with parenting expert and coach Tara Paterson to share explanations, stories, and examples-many from Tara's own family-in this ground-breaking guide. It shows how to:
• Know if a child is intuitively gifted.
• Shift the parenting style to meet a child's style and strengths.
• Use breathing techniques to stay centered, calm, and optimistic.
• Create rituals so children can feel solid and bring forth their intuitive intelligence.
• Deal withenvironmental and nutrition elements that especially affect intuitives.
• Explore strategies for bonding and communication at each stage of development.