Random House Webster's School and Office Dictionaryby Random House
Random House Webster's School & Office Dictionary is based on the new 1997 edition of the best-selling Random House Webster's College Dictionary. Taking advantage of the Random House "Living Dictionary" database, it contains the most current information available. Handy, portable, and authoritative, it is the perfect compact language reference resource.
Included in this edition are a Glossary of Business Terms and a Computer and Multimedia Glossary. There is also a New-Words Section covering the latest vocabulary.
* Designed for daily use in the school, home, and office
* More than 60,000 entries
* Over 100 new words and meanings, such as scrunchy and sport-utility vehicle
* Significant revisions and updates since the original 1993 publication
* Over 150 illustrations
* Valuable supplements, including "Guide for Writers" and "Avoiding Insensitive and Offensive Language"
- Random House Information Group
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 5.48(w) x 8.28(h) x 1.30(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >