Rapid Review Pathology Revised Reprint: With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access 3 / Edition 3by Edward F. Goljan
Pub. Date: 04/29/2011
Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
Get the most from your study time...and experience a realistic USMLE simulation! Rapid Review Pathology, by Edward F. Goljan, MD, makes it easy for you to master all of the pathology material covered on the USMLE Step 1 Exam. It combines an updated outline-format review of key concepts and hundreds of full-color images and margin notes - in print and online - PLUS… See more details below
Get the most from your study time...and experience a realistic USMLE simulation! Rapid Review Pathology, by Edward F. Goljan, MD, makes it easy for you to master all of the pathology material covered on the USMLE Step 1 Exam. It combines an updated outline-format review of key concepts and hundreds of full-color images and margin notes - in print and online - PLUS more than 400 USMLE-style online questions! Rated A+ in First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2012!
- Access all the information you need to know quickly and easily with a user-friendly, two-color outline format that includes High-Yield Margin Notes and Key Points.
- Practice with our testing platform on USMLE Consult for a realistic testing experience that fully prepares you for the exam.
- Tailor your exam by category, subcategory, or keyword: you can include new, corrected, or all questions, and you can take the exam in test or practice mode.
- Review the most current information with completely updated chapters and more than 675 images.
- Take a timed or a practice test online with 437 USMLE-style questions and rationales for why every answer is right or wrong.
Maximize your study time and boost your USMLE performance
Table of ContentsChapter 1 Cell Injury
Chapter 2 Inflammation and Repair
Chapter 3 Immunopathology
Chapter 4 Water, Electrolyte, Acid-Base, and Hemodynamic Disorders
Chapter 5 Genetic and Developmental Disorders
Chapter 6 Environmental Pathology
Chapter 7 Nutritional Disorders
Chapter 8 Neoplasia
Chapter 9 Vascular Disorders
Chapter 10 Heart Disorders
Chapter 11 Red Blood Cell Disorders
Chapter 12 White Blood Cell Disorders
Chapter 13 Lymphoid Tissue Disorders
Chapter 14 Hemostasis Disorders
Chapter 15 Blood Banking and Transfusion Disorders
Chapter 16 Upper And Lower Respiratory Disorders
Chapter 17 Gastrointestinal Disorders
Chapter 18 Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Disorders
Chapter 19 Kidney Disorders
Chapter 20 Lower Urinary Tract and Male Reproductive Disorders
Chapter 21 Female Reproductive Disorders and Breast Disorders
Chapter 22 Endocrine Disorders
Chapter 23 Musculoskeletal and Soft Tissue Disorders
Chapter 24 Skin Disorders
Chapter 25 Nervous System and Special Sensory Disorders
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >