- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Get the most from your study time...and experience realistic USMLE simulation! These new additions to the Rapid Review Series - highly rated in the First Aid rankings - make it easy for you to master all of the basic science material covered on the USMLE Step 1 Exam.
• An outline format presents information in an accessible, conceptual manner.
• High-yield margin notes focus attention on the content most likely to be encountered on the actual USMLE.
• Figures and tables emphasize and encapsulate key information.
• Narrative boxes clearly illustrate clinical relevance.
• Summaries highlight the major topics covered in each chapter.
• Practice exams provide clinically oriented questions in current USMLE format.
• Another 250 USMLE-style questions for each title are available at www.studentconsult.com - mirroring the look and feel of the actual exam, and providing detailed feedback on which areas you may need to study more.