- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Posted October 9, 2013
Here are some good reasons why rats are the best pets ever
1. Rats are friendly and can easily bond with people
2. Rats don't cost much to care for
3. Rats don't take much time to care for
4. Rats can be taught tricks and are as smart as a dog
5. Rats don't need shots, vaccines, or daily walks
6. Rats like to be with you
7. Rats don't take up much room
8. Rats are quiet
9. Rats are entertaining and relaxing
10. Rats are child-friendly
11. Rats are cuddly and huggable
12. Rats can be kept by almost anyone
13. Rats are loyal
Also, if you keep their cage clean, rats are actually surprising clean pets! The only downside is that they gnaw on things (which is not a problem if you give them chew toys) and their short life span.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.
Posted July 29, 2014
Posted July 2, 2014
Posted May 1, 2014
Posted May 9, 2014
Posted May 22, 2013
I love rats. But sadly alot of people dont like them!(cotton brains) for example: i show a friend at school a picture of my rat and dont tell her that he is ear. They say its exremly cute. It is a baby rst so she couldnt tell it was a rat.. i tell her that it is a rat and she says EWWW and walks away.... i mean,how stupid is that. Yeah anyways insted of getting a hamsteer get a rat. Much bettef pets! So anyone who is friends with rats is a friend of mine! If you sneezed during reading this i bless you have a good day! Pease of im out!!!Was this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.