Readings in Management Accounting / Edition 3by S. Mark Young, Mark S. Young
Pub. Date: 08/02/2000
Publisher: Prentice Hall
Readings in Management Accounting, 2nd edition, is a compilation of recent business press and academic articles. The articles parallel the contents of Management Accounting, 2nd edition, and are taken from the Journal of Cost Management, Management Accounting, the Wall Street Journal, Fortune Magazine, the Harvard Business Review and other sources. Each section of the book is introduced with a summary of articles and their overall contribution to the topic. Each reading concludes with a set of questions designed to provoke thought and analysis.
- Prentice Hall
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 8.50(w) x 10.75(h) x 0.50(d)
Table of Contents
1. Management Accounting: Information that Creates Value.
2. A Framework for Management Accounting and Control Systems.
3. Traditional Cost Management Systems.
4. Activity Based Cost Management Systems.
5. Management Accounting Information for Activity and Process Decisions.
6. Cost Information for Pricing and Product Planning.
7. Management Accounting and Control Systems: Assessing Performance Over the Entire Value Chain.
8. Motivating Behavior in Management Accounting and Control Systems.
9. The Balanced Scorecard.
10. Using Budgets to Achieve Organizational Objectives.
11. Capital Budgeting.
12. Responsibility Centers and Financial Control.
and post it to your social network