Real Estate Law in California / Edition 10by Arthur G. Bowman, William Denny Milligan
Pub. Date: 07/28/1999
Publisher: Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
This text provides a well-organized discussion of the laws applicable to real property ownership in California with particular emphasis placed on the practical aspects and the theoretical concepts, with its many special features and complexities. Law and land titles. Contracts. Duties and liabilities. Transfers by deed. Escrow. Liens. Recording. Priorities. Homesteads. Title Insurance. Subdivisions. Investment regulations. Leases. Appropriate for readers with an interest in California Real Estate Law.
- Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.61(w) x 11.21(h) x 1.17(d)
Table of Contents1. Sources of Law and Land Titles.
2. Contracts in General.
3. Real Estate Contracts and Their Use.
4. Law of Agency and Regulation of Real Estate Agents.
5. Duties and Liabilities of Licensees.
6. Acquisition and Alienation of Title.
7. Transfers by Deed, and the Use of an Escrow.
8. Ownership Forms and Implications.
9. Creation and Enforcement of Security Devices: Part One.
10. Creation and Enforcement of Security Devices: Part Two.
11. Involuntary Liens, Recording, Priorities, Homesteads, and Title Insurance.
12. Limitation on Use, Including Tax Burden.
13. Land Use, Descriptions, Subdivisions, and Investment Regulations.
14. Adjoining Owner Problems.
15. Leases and the Landlord-Tenant Relationship.
Glossary of Words and Phrases.
Answers to Textbook Questions.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >