Real Help For Attention Deficit/Hyperactive Children That Will Keep The Whole Family On Track: An Interview With Dr. Ned Hallowellby Michael Senoff
But according to Ned Hallowell, psychiatrist and author of Superparenting For ADD, there is hope. And
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
For a child with ADD/ADHD, even the simplest of tasks can be a huge struggle. And parents may find themselves worn down and frustrated with kids who seem “spacey” or “hyper” while needing constant reminders just to stay on track.
But according to Ned Hallowell, psychiatrist and author of Superparenting For ADD, there is hope. And in this audio, you’ll hear how to find the strengths and talents of your ADD child, while also helping them stay focused and happy.
You’ll Also Hear…
• The truth behind ADD/ADHD and how to know if your child has it
• The one best way to set up a treatment plan that will work for your family
• Key strategies for parents regarding nutrition and routine that may curb ADD symptoms without the use of medicine
• The almost-magic way to create a connected-atmosphere “team” – and increase the areas that your child can thrive
• How to make sure your child is getting the right medication and dosage
• The 5-step process that creates a cycle of excellence for kids with ADD
According to Ned, love is the best (and most obvious) intervention, but unfortunately it’s also the one that may get lost along the way. Many kids with ADD encounter constant reprimands and reminders about how they’re doing things wrong. And as a result, their self-esteem may easily become damaged.
But fortunately, ADD is manageable and shouldn’t hold a child back from achieving at any level. In fact, many famous artists, CEOs, doctors, lawyers, entrepreneurs, and athletes have ADD. And in this audio, you’ll hear how to help your child unwrap his talents while making his (and your) life significantly more manageable with the right treatment plan in place.
- BN ID:
- Michael Senoff
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- Sales rank:
- File size:
- 15 KB
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews