Real Simple: Cleaningby Editors of Real Simple Magazine, Monica Buck, Philippa Brathwaite
Still, there's no sensation quite
Is there ever a week when cleaning isn't atop your (loathe) to-do list? Within hours of disinfecting the kitchen countertops, they're inevitably glazed with Popsicle drippings or splattered with olive oil. And it seems to take mere minutes for the dust to settle once again on that side table. The dirty work, truly, is never done.
Still, there's no sensation quite like having a spotless home. After the tub has been scrubbed, you, too, feel like a sparkling version of yourself - calmer, healthier, cobweb-free. Because you'll always strive for that clean slate - even at the expense of fun and relaxation - you persevere through the stain-busting, the sanitizing, and the polishing.
Real Simple Cleaning gives you a fresh start, breaking down the dirtiest jobs into clean-cut, manageable tasks. With room-by-room strategies for your space and methods for maintaining your stuff, the book guides you through what to do and when to do it, culminating in one cleaning calendar. All you have to do is stick to the schedule.
Inside, Real Simple Cleaning features:
* The essential cleaning kit: Tools and products to have on-hand for tackling jobs big and small.
* Easy step-by-step techniques for even the toughest of chores.
* Trouble-shooting tips for stubborn stains, marks, and dirt.
* Specialized advice for your furnishings, including granite sinks and window coverings, plus ceilings and hardwood floors.
* Speed-cleaning recipes for every room of the house.
With its spot-on service, Real Simple Cleaning wipes out your guilt about dodging daily chores by helping you stay on top of them. So you can have a happy, healthy home and more time for good, clean fun - like enjoying that Popsicle.
- Oxmoor House
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.12(w) x 11.25(h) x 1.00(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >