- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
This CD-ROM provides 40 interactive exercises about 12 fundamental community health nursing topics, such as epidemiology, community as client, environmental health, and disaster management. A variety of activities and features such as case studies, video clips, crossword puzzles, website links, matching games, and simulations provide compelling, interactive, and challenging "real world" learning opportunities.
• 40 exercises cover key topics in community and public health nursing.
• 12 core concepts of community and public health nursing are thoroughly addressed.
• More than 50 weblinks take students directly to relevant health care sites to answer questions and solve problems.
• A glossary of key terms and phrases clarifies important terminology in community health
• 13 tools commonly used in community and public health nursing can be printed to supplement the exercises.
• A new Disaster Management section addresses important topics in this area.
• Two new mathematical exercises in the Epidemiology section provide students with more practice in a difficult area for many students.
• One new exercise in Economics of Health Care Delivery section gives more emphasis to a complicated topic.
• Two new website exercises in the Environmental Health section addresses a key area that is becoming more important in planning care for community issues.
• Healthy People 2010 content incorporates the most up-to-date information about this federal health initiative.
• Improved design and functionality makes the 2nd edition of the CD-ROM even easier to use.
• All website URLs and all data and references are updated ensuring accurate and timely links.