- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
As it turns out this invisible force has a name and is what Eckhart Tolle refers to as the 'pain body'.
So what this looked like was me getting ready to make some sort of major transition or change in life and then simultaneously creating a reason not to make that transition or change. However, the desire to not change or transition in life was not a conscious one, but an unconscious one. In other words I consciously desired to create change in my life, but I was subconsciously sabotaging myself via all of my unhealed emotional pain from childhood.
So what happened?
I began to wake up and become self aware. It didn't happen overnight, but I did begin to witness myself in semi conscious or unconscious states; I started to see how I was unconsciously creating my reality.
Let me tell you that it's both liberating and kind of embarrassing. This is because you have amazing 'ah ha' moments of clarity when you suddenly see some of your unconscious patterns mixed with cringing moments of 'ugh' as you realize some of the things that you do and say to people that you really are unaware of.
In the end every bit of self awareness that you glean is self empowering in that it enables you to live harmoniously with the people around you and create the life that you really want.
This book will:
1) Help you to utilize a greater percentage of your thinking capacity
2) Help you to quit self sabotage
3) Stimulate your consciousness to think in new and exciting ways
4) Help your business to grow and expand
5) Bring people together in large and small groups
6) Help you to create a vital and balanced relationship with your wife, husband, partner, or mate
7) Help you to unlock your creative freedom and bring your A game to the table in life
8) Answer the question, 'What is The Secret?'
9) Answer the question, 'What is Spirituality?'
10)Answer the question, 'What is The Law of Attraction?'
11) Teach you how to meditate
12) Teach you how to manifest
Perhaps the most powerful thing about this book is that it will give you 'ah ha' moments when you read through the pages. You may begin to see, through my own personal life examples, how we all parallel each other in different ways. As it turns out many (if not all) of our life lessons are really the same, but just with different people and in different places.
Join the group and here live interviews of the World's most amazing and famous personalities in Global Achievement on 'Global Entrepreneurs Talk Radio': www.globents.com
Interested in coaching? Go to www.globents.com and fill out the form.
Help me to make this a better book by taking this super short google + poll here: (copy/paste this link into your browser) https://plus.google.com/u/0/110307950628151489056/posts/EhoEMFzkcck