Rearrange It!by Barbara Jean Jennings
Now readers can learn how to start, grow and sustain a highly profitable Interior Redesign Business from home. Readers can learn how rearranging the furniture and accessories clients already own can earn them attractive income while fulfilling their creative urges and desires to help people. This type of business is sometimes called one-day decorating because transformations are usually accomplished in a day or less. Consultants are paid immediately at the conclusion of the day (or half day). No degree or certification is required. No prior experience is necessary. Consultants work by appointment on a full or part-time basis and the hours are always flexible.
Readers will learn:
• the techniques and marketing strategies top consultants use to generate profits, free publicity and referrals
• how to conduct consultations from beginning to end
• how to get good before and after photos for a portfolio
• the questions to ask homeowners for a successful outcome
• how to give a one-day (or half-day) redesign service or consultation
• how to price one’s service and get paid on the spot
• business set-up and management procedures
• effective marketing and promotional strategies and a good deal more
Readers will also receive:
• some before and after photo examples and descriptions (in b/w)
• the most common furniture arrangement configurations consultant’s use over and over again
• a bonus chapter on how to hang art and wall groupings
• access to great furniture moving tools and visual aids for promoting a re-design business
• access to additional resources for related services or supplemental training on related topics
This is NOT a high end design book nor a full color coffee table book. It is a business development book strategically written for those who want to start or improve a small business of their own in the re-design industry. The author is the West Coast pioneer in redesign concepts (since 1986) and Director of The Academy of Staging and Redesign hosted at Decorate-Redecorate.Com. Content is based on the author's 40+ years in redesign, decorating, home staging, corporate and residential art consulting and home based business development. Written in a conversational style, this guide has been widely praised as an influential and beneficial component for redesign start-ups and experienced professionals alike.
The home services industry will always be vibrant and lucrative for consultants. Everyone wants to live in a beautiful home, so there will always be plenty of homeowners needing and seeking help. And since the average person moves several times in a lifetime, they will always be faced with the dilemma of how to make their furnishings work in a new space. Wealthy people just hire an interior designer. Poor people have other priorities. But what about middle class homeowners? Where do they get professional help they can afford?
Happily there is a viable alternative for these consumers when they understand the many benefits they can receive when hiring an interior re-designer (otherwise known as a professional furniture arranger or one-day decorator). Starting an interior re-design business is where it’s at today. The simplicity of the service and the ability to get a business launched quickly and easily is very attractive and the overwhelming need for this type of service is everywhere. It is the perfect marriage between professional design consultant and homeowner, not just in today’s economic climate, but in any economy.
- Ahava Enterprises
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.20(w) x 10.90(h) x 0.50(d)
- Age Range:
- 18 Years
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >