Reason in the Balance: The Case against Naturalism in Science, Law and Educationby Phillip E. Johnson
Pub. Date: 07/01/1995
Publisher: InterVarsity Press
Philip E. Johnson takes on the "intellectual superstitions" of our day, exposing the flawed underpinnings of naturalism in a discussion that touches on evolution, sex education, abortion, the search for a grand unified theory in physics, and much more.
- InterVarsity Press
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.29(w) x 9.32(h) x 1.00(d)
Table of Contents
1. Is God Unconstitutional?
2. The Established Religious Philosophy of America
3. The Grand Metaphysical Story of Science
4. Is There a Blind Watchmaker?
5. Theistic Naturalism & Theistic Realism
6. Realism & Rationality
7. Natural Law
9. The Subtext of Contempt
10. The Beginning of Reason
Appendix: Naturalism, Methodological & Otherwise
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >