- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Inside the Minds provides readers with proven business and legal intelligence from leading C-Level executives and lawyers. Each chapter offers thought leadership and expert analysis on an industry, profession, or topic, providing a future-oriented perspective and proven strategies for success. Each author has been selected based on their experience and C-Level standing within the business and legal communities.
1. Christie Grymes Thompson, Kelley Drye & Warren LLP — “Applying the Advertising Regulation and Litigation Framework within the Context of New Technologies”
2. Nicole Williams, Thompson & Knight LLP — “The Increasing Reach and Risk of Advertising Litigation”
3. Terese L. Arenth, Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP — “The Impact of Technological Advances on Advertising Laws and Promotions”
4. Andrew B. Lustigman and Howard J. Smith, Olshan Frome Wolosky LLP — “Efficiently Stopping False or Unsubstantiated Competitive Advertising”
5. Vanessa C. Hew, Duane Morris LLP — “Managing Advertising Law in the Modern World”
1. FTC Civil Investigative Demand