Recent Developments in Securities Law, 2013 ed.: Leading Lawyers on Understanding Important Legislation and Complying with SEC Rules and Regulations (Inside the Minds)by Multiple Authors
Recent Developments in Securities Law provides an authoritative, insider's perspective on guiding clients through the latest regulations and decisions affecting the securities industry. Written by partners from some of the nation's leading law firms, this book discusses successful methods for handling any potential enforcement actions that could arise in light of… See more details below
Recent Developments in Securities Law provides an authoritative, insider's perspective on guiding clients through the latest regulations and decisions affecting the securities industry. Written by partners from some of the nation's leading law firms, this book discusses successful methods for handling any potential enforcement actions that could arise in light of additional requirements. From understanding laws such as the JOBS Act to developing compliance programs, these top attorneys advise readers on the best ways to anticipate and address securities law issues, such as increased SEC oversight and challenges for start-ups. Concerns for high net work "angel" investors also receive a thorough examination. The different niches represented and the breadth of perspectives presented enable readers to get inside some of the great legal minds of today, as these experienced lawyers offer up their thoughts around the keys to success within this ever-changing field.
Inside the Minds provides readers with proven business and legal intelligence from leading C-Level executives and lawyers. Each chapter offers thought leadership and expert analysis on an industry, profession, or topic, providing a future-oriented perspective and proven strategies for success. Each author has been selected based on their experience and C-Level standing within the business and legal communities.
1. Roddy Bailey, Partner, Miller & Martin PLLC - "Securities Laws Implications Related to Investment with High Net Worth Individuals"
2. Frances Floriano Goins, Partner and Chair, Financial Services and Securities Litigation Group, Ulmer & Berne LLP - "Defending Clients from Securities Fraud Claims"
3. Mark T. Carberry, Partner, Neal Gerber & Eisenberg LLP - "Navigating SEC Oversight and Enforcement of Investment Adviser Compliance Programs"
4. Jennifer Mercier Moseley, Partner, Barnes & Thornburg LLP - "Challenges for Start-Up and Developmental Stage Companies and the Impact of the JOBS Act"
Appendix - "United States Codes, Title 15. Commerce and Trade. Chapter 2B. Securities Exchanges. Section 78M
- Thomson Reuters Westlaw; Aspatore
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 5.40(w) x 8.40(h) x 0.40(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >