- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
A Financial Survival Guide ...
A Financial Survival Guide for an Economy in Free Fall
Bestselling personal-finance author Nancy Dunnan offers back-to-basics
advice to ease the financial squeeze of our troubled economy.
With more than 150 tips and resources to help you survive the recession and
come out on top, Recession-Proof Your Financial Life provides key background
information plus the critical questions you need to answer in order to:
An economy in recession can be scary, but ignoring the reality of it is downright
dangerous—to both your finances and your future. Let Nancy Dunnan see you
through the worst of the recession, so you and your family can live well today
and prepare for a better tomorrow.
1. Finding Your Money
2. Protecting Your Money: Safe Harbors
3. Buttoning Down: The Frugal Budget
4. Tapping Into Your Assets
5. Ramping Up Your Saving
6. Fighting Foreclosure & Higher Property Taxes
7. Surviving Credit Card Crunch
8. Managing Your Brokerage & 401(k) Accounts
9. Saving for and Paying for College
10. Helping Those of a Certain Age
11. Anticipating the Pink Slip
12. Surviving the Pink Slip
13. Getting Work When There is No Work
14. Having Fun: It’s Chic to be Cheap
Posted November 26, 2013
No text was provided for this review.