- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Hormone replacement therapy doesn't have to be the answer. You can reclaim your sexual self and keep desire and passion alive and well by following the proven, reassuring advice in this authoritative guide.
1. Sex Doesn't Exist in a Vacuum..
2. Could the Trouble Be Physical?
3. Why Don't I Feel the Way I Used to Feel?
4. Taking Stock: What Are You Saying When You Are Saying No?
5. Reclaiming Your Sexual Self.
6. When Is Sex Right for You?
7. Getting Your Signals Straight: It's All About Communication.
8. Sexercises for the Mind and Body.
9. Sex for Life.
10. Calling on the Professionals.
Appendix A: Sex Hormones.
Appendix B: Medications That Can Decrease Sexual Desire.
Posted February 22, 2010
Found it very practical and true to life, easy to relate to and honest while being sensitive. A worthwhile posession for anyone in a loving, long-term relationship...Was this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.
Posted February 17, 2006
I bought this book to try to help my relationship problems. I can honestly say this is the most comforting and empowering book I've ever read. Not only does the author share very helpful and insightful advice but she tells stories about the patients she has had and their issues. It really makes you feel like you're not the only one. She doesn't give you impossible advice either. The excersizes in the book are both easy to do and very enlightening. It's a very uplifting and enjoyable read.Was this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.