Record-a-Memory: Baby's Firstsby Lou Weber
Record a Memory: Baby's Firsts is a recordable storybook that enables parents to mark special occasions and memories of their child's early years. The keepsake album is an ideal place to make and preserve audio recordings of a child's first giggles, words, and phrases, and store one-of-a-kind mementos and photographs. You also can record wishes, thoughts, and lullabies. The voice recordings are permanent; they will not be lost when the book's batteries are changed.
Record a Memory: Baby's Firsts has these features:
• Ten storage pockets to fill with ultrasound prints, favorite pictures, hand prints and footprints, hospital bracelet, baby announcement, and more.
• Written prompts and fill-in-the-blanks for information such as growth, milestones, stories, favorites, and firsts, as well as places to showcase favorite baby pictures.
• Ten recording ideas. Use these ideas or come up with ideas of your own.
Recording a voice is easy. Follow these directions:
• Choose the page to record.
• Simultaneously press the RECORD button and the illustrated memory button that matches that page. Hold them down until you hear a beep, and then begin recording.
• When finished recording, press RECORD again. Press the GRADE button to hear the recording. Re-record until you are satisfied with your recording. Repeat the process for each page.
• Set the locking switch behind the screw-on plate to ensure that the recording won't be inadvertently erased. Three replaceable AAA batteries that power Record a Memory: Baby's Firsts are included.
- Publications International Staff
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 11.90(w) x 11.30(h) x 1.50(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >