1. Identification of the Normal.
2. Units of Measurement.
3. Surface Area.
4. Length, Height and Weight.
5. Head Circumference.
6. Birth Weight, Length and Head Circumference for Gestational Age for Singletons and Twins.
7. Height and Weight Velocity.
8. Sitting Height and Subischial Leg Length.
9. Skinfold Measurements and Body Mass Index.
11. Growth Standards in Commoner Short Stature Conditions.
12. National Variation in Heights and Weights.
13. Dental Development.
14. Gestational Age Assessment in the Newborn.
15. Developmental Assessment.
16. Ventilatory Function.
17. Blood Pressure and Electrocardiography.
Appendix: Equipment and Suppliers.