Promising news! The cause of your anxiety and its antidote are one and the same—the mind. With Relieve Anxiety with Medical Hypnosis, Dr. Steven Gurgevich shows you how to tap the power of your subconscious mind to overcome worry, nervousness, panic, and more.
On part one, Dr. Gurgevich explains the physiology of anxiety, and how to effectively use medical hypnosis to unlearn stressful psychological and behavioral patterns.
Part two guides you through four trancework sessions to help you produce the body's natural relaxation response whenever and wherever you need it. Relieve Anxiety with Medical Hypnosis gives you all the tools to:
- Differentiate between internal and external causes of anxiety
- Describe the various anxiety disorders
- Identify the methods used to create a healthy resilience to anxiety
- Practice using the power of the subconscious to overcome worry, nervousness, and panic
- Enhance your skills of mental and physical relaxation
- Create a healthy resilience to anxiety through simple mental, physical, and spiritual self-care strategies
- Release the emotional energy that fuels chronic worry
- Boost confidence in public speaking, test taking, athletics, and social situations
Dr. Gurgevich first began exploring the mind-body connection almost 40 years ago, when panic attacks plagued him in graduate school. Today, he is internationally recognized as a leading expert in mind-body medicine, and a master at using medical hypnosis to assist in a broad range of health challenges.
Join this trusted voice to discover your passport to "Comfort, Peace, and Relaxation," with Relieve Anxiety with Medical Hypnosis. Includes 20-page study guide.