Rendering Fashion, Fabric, and Prints with Adobe Photoshop 7 / Edition 1by M. Kathleen Colussy, Steve Greenberg
This is the only step-by-step how-to guide of its kind to address all aspects of desired textile/surface design effects using Adobe PhotoShop. From a description of various ways to get results, to the best way for presenting work created in the textile/surface design industry, the combined talents of the two authors successfully addresses the education/b>… See more details below
This is the only step-by-step how-to guide of its kind to address all aspects of desired textile/surface design effects using Adobe PhotoShop. From a description of various ways to get results, to the best way for presenting work created in the textile/surface design industry, the combined talents of the two authors successfully addresses the education classroom issues as well as industry related challenges in a volume utilizing the most successful industry standard software on the market today. The authors present understanding the textile you will render, understanding fabric construction, intro to Adobe PhotoShop 7 tools & techniques, design basics with Adobe PhotoShop, understanding color and prints, contending with computers color matching issues, how-to render yarns, woven patterns and knits in Adobe PhotoShop, rendering stripes, check and plaids with Adobe PhotoShop, understanding prints and repeats, advanced rendering prints with Adobe PhotoShop, rendering fashion, PhotoShop and beyond, using plug-ins, proprietary and textile printers. For freelancers, apparel designers, and surface designers.
- Prentice Hall
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.24(w) x 10.74(h) x 1.09(d)
Table of Contents
1. Understand the Textile You Will Render.
2. Understanding Fabric Construction.
3. Intro To Adobe PhotoShop 7 Tools & Techniques.
4. Design Basics with Adobe PhotoShop.
5. Understanding Color and Prints.
6. Contending with Computers Color Matching Issues.
7. How-To Render Yarns, Woven Patterns and Knits in Adobe PhotoShop.
8. Rendering Stripes, Check and Plaids with Adobe PhotoShop.
9. Understanding Prints and Repeats.
10. Advanced Rendering Prints with Adobe PhotoShop.
11. Rendering Fashion.
12. PhotoShop and Beyond, Using Plug-ins, Proprietary and Textile Printers.
Appendix Resources and References.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >