1. Why Conflict?
2. Moving Beyond Conflict.
3. Setting the Stage for Negotiation.
4. Interest-Based Negotiation.
5. Framing to Generate Negotiation Options.
6. Reframing to Spur Momentum.
7. A Public Health and Health Policy Perspective (Velvet Miller).
8. Health Care Management: Balancing Clinical and Business Perspectives (Janice B. Wyatt).
9. Nursing at an Uneven Table (Phyllis Kritek).
10. The Evolving Doctor (Barry Dorn).
11. Positional Bargaining.
12. Mediation, Arbitration, and Dispute Resolution.
13. Crafting the Essentials.
14. Constructing a Resilient Balance.