- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Representing Plaintiffs in Workplace Injury Cases: Leading Lawyers on Determining Claim Credibility, Achieving Successful Resolution, and Staying Up-to-Date on Changes in the Worker's Compensation Act (Inside the Minds)
1. J. Christopher Brantley, Partner, Riddle & Brantley LLP—"Determining Compensability, Credibility, and Remedies before Pursuing Injured Employees' Workers' Compensation Claims"
2. Jason Krasno, Managing Partner, and Geoffrey Dlin, Lead Counsel, Krasno Krasno & Onwudinjo—"Workers' Compensation Cases in Pennsylvania"
3. Ryan S. Montgomery, Owner, Ryan Montgomery Attorney at Law LLC—"Understanding Laws and Practices Related to Workplace Injury Claims"
4. G. Ronald Feenberg, Partner, and David A. Rosen, Managing Partner, Rose Klein & Marias LLP—"Overcoming the Challenges Associated with Litigating Cumulative Trauma Cases"
5. Timothy M. Feeney, Partner, McCarthy Callas & Feeney PC—"Getting Real: Managing the Case and Client Expectations to a Successful Outcome"
6. Robert A. Laskoff, Senior Partner, Laskoff & Associates, Attorneys at Law—"Special Considerations and Challenges Associated with Practicing Workers' Compensation Law in the State of Maine"
7. Wm. Breck Seiniger Jr., Shareholder, Seiniger Law Offices PA—"Overcoming Challenges and Key Considerations in Workers' Compensation Litigation"
Appendix A: Form 24 Application Draft
Appendix B: Industrial Commission Form 33 Letter
Appendix C: Settlement Demand Letter
Appendix D: Motion to Compel Payment and for Sanctions
Appendix E: Workers' Compensation Contract of Employment
Appendix F: Workers' Compensation Interview Sheet
Appendix G: Workers' Compensation Questionnaire
Appendix H: Intake Form
Appendix I: Intake Questionnaire for Workers' Compensation Cases
Appendix J: Interrogatories
Appendix K: Narrative Report
Appendix L: Request for Production of Documents to Employer/Defendants
Appendix M: Initial Letter to Client
Appendix N: Workers' Compensation Questionnaire