Resilient School Leaders: Strategies for Turning Adversity into Achievementby Jerry L. Patterson, Paul Kelleher
Pub. Date: 01/28/2006
Publisher: Association for Supervision & Curriculum Development
Blending sage wisdom and research with real stories from educators, this book introduces you to three dimensions of
Getting fired, dealing with bitter disputes, having your competence or integrity challenged--these are experiences that educators have all the time. But what's the difference between educators who triumph over adversity versus those who succumb?
Blending sage wisdom and research with real stories from educators, this book introduces you to three dimensions of resilience and describes guiding principles that every educator can live by
• Why realistic optimism is critical.
• How to use your Personal Strengths Triangle as an anchor.
• Which strategies help you strengthen your confidence and competence.
• How to harness four types of energy that will enhance your effectiveness.
• Ways to help school teams through tough times.
- Association for Supervision & Curriculum Development
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- New Edition
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.40(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >