Responsibility Mattersby Peter A. French
French investigates a variety of matters relating to responsibility—from theoretical aspects and elements of the concept of responsibility to specific areas of application and general issues in moral theory.See more details below
French investigates a variety of matters relating to responsibility—from theoretical aspects and elements of the concept of responsibility to specific areas of application and general issues in moral theory.
- University Press of Kansas
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- New Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 6.10(w) x 9.02(h) x 0.52(d)
Table of Contents
1. Principles of Responsibility Ascription and the Responsibility Barter Game
2. Responsibility, Retaliation, and Tit for Tat
3. Losing Innocence for the Sake of Responsibility
4. Fate and Responsibility
5. Time, Space, and Shame
6. Power, Control. and Group Situations: And Then There Were None?
7. The Responsibility of Inactive Fictive Groups for Great Social Problems
8. Hobbes and the Hobbits: A Short Excursion into British Literary Foundations for a Lesson in Political Responsibility
9. The Wasteland: Whose Responsibility?
10. Exorcising the Demon of Cultural Relativism
11. Moral Responsibility and Heroism
12. The Burke of a Mill
13. Law's Concept of Personhood: The Corporate and the Human Person
14. Better Off Unborn?
15. Faustian Bargains
16. Enforced Corporate Responsive Adjustment
17. The Responsibilities of Military Law, or How to Make Military Justice Just
18. Dinner with Auden
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >