Native Californian STEPHEN HAY has been living and working in the Netherlands since 1992, and he’s been designing for the web since 1995. His roots as a designer and art director in corporate identity, packaging design, and advertising served as a foundation for his current work as a web design and development strategist through his own user experience consultancy, Zero Interface. Stephen speaks at industry events and writes about CSS, web accessibility, open web standards, and design.
Responsive Design Workflowby Stephen Hay
Forget fixed-width Photoshop comps, bloated client requirements, and overproduced wireframes. Yesterday’s web design deliverables fail to take into account the demands of responsive solutions. Design workflow hasn’t really changed, but best practices have. This book shows you how to adapt to the new paradigm and create sites for today’s web. Some of the strategies you’ll learn include:
- how to better manage client expectations and development requirements
- a practical approach for designing in the browser
- documentation methods that outperform static Photoshop comps
- a method for visualizing the points where responsive designs change
- Pearson Education
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 20 MB
- This product may take a few minutes to download.
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
5 star book!