- Prentice Hall
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.30(w) x 9.20(h) x 0.50(d)
Table of Contents
1. The Nature of Conflict.
2. Roles, Contracts, and Conflict.
3. How We Create and Maintain Conflict.
4. Perspectives: Students and Conflict.
5. Managing Conflict.
6. The Confluent Response.
7. Conflict Management: A Solution-Oriented Perspective.
8. Managing Schools and Classrooms to Minimize Disruptive Behavior.
9. Dealing with Multiple-Person Conflicts.
10. Mediating Conflicts.
11. Developing a Peer Mediation Program.
12. Getting the Most Out of Your Students.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >