- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Monroe Township, NJ
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
1. The Nature of Conflict.
2. Roles, Contracts, and Conflict.
3. How We Create and Maintain Conflict.
4. Perspectives: Students and Conflict.
5. Managing Conflict.
6. The Confluent Response.
7. Conflict Management: A Solution-Oriented Perspective.
8. Managing Schools and Classrooms to Minimize Disruptive Behavior.
9. Dealing with Multiple-Person Conflicts.
10. Mediating Conflicts.
11. Developing a Peer Mediation Program.
12. Getting the Most Out of Your Students.